As a Graduate Property Negotiator joining a leading and well-respected London Estate Agency, you will be a part of a growing outfit. With café style offices and intensive ongoing training and development, this will enable you to easily achieve your commission target and build your property knowledge. Benefits include company car, mobile phone and amazing career opportunities. This is an opportunity for confident and money driven graduates who are interested in the property market and would relish a career in sales.
* Helping to manage the sales & lettings process, becoming a pivotal point of communication between buyers, tenants and landlords, maintaining a high level of customer service.
* Overseeing contracts, requesting references and communicating with solicitors to maximise efficiency.
* Working closely with all parties involved making sure deals are successful and managed throughout.
* Understanding your clients' needs and their property requirements, overseeing key exchanges.
* Having an interest in sales within the property sector will enable you to hit the ground running
* An excellent communicator with a solid work ethic and great attention to detail in order to be successful in this role.
* Comfortable working under pressure with a money motivated mindset to make sure you achieve and exceed targets.
* A valid and clean driving license is a necessity.
If you feel that this opportunity may be right for you, please send your CV across and I will be in touch with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job