Our client, a leading new homes developer based in Central London they are looking to expand their rapidly growing team. If you are an ambitious, financially motivated graduate looking to launch your career in luxury Real Estate then this role is for you. First class service skills are essential, and those with volunteering, part-time student work or retail experience will be advantageous. Previous experience and knowledge of the Property sector is beneficial but not required for this role.
The Role will include the following:
- Meeting and hitting KPIs and targets
- Negotiating tenancy renewals with customers
- Maintaining a high-level of customer service at all times
- Liaising with both tenants and landlords
- Negotiating the tenancy terms
- Answering incoming calls
- Arranging and attending property viewings
- Calling and qualifying suitable candidates, generating new business
The Ideal Candidate should:
- Be ambitious, financially driven and career driven
- Have the ability to work well in a team
- Have strong IT Skills, including being competent with Microsoft Office
- £22,000 - £26,000 Year 1
- Company car provided
- Company phone provided
- Exceptional career progression opportunities
- Quarterly and annual bonus
- 28 days annual leave
Our client has an exceptional reputation in London's residential Property Market, and deals with high-end properties within London's most affluent areas.
At JR Recruitment we are looking for talented, motivated and ambitious individuals looking for roles in Property, Investments, PRS, Built to Rent, Property Services and Real Estate services. If you know someone looking for a position in the above fields we offer up to a £250 referral fee - so get in touch today.
JR Recruitment recruit for:
Property Management, Property Manager, Lettings, Lettings Negotiator, Letting Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Sale Negotiator, Senior Negotiator, Real Estate, Estate Agency, Estate Agents, Estates, Built-to-rent, PRS, New Build, New Homes, New Property, Development, Property Development, Estate Agency Recruitment, Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, Secretaries, Business Support staff, Administrators, Construction, Commercial Negotiator, Senior Sales Negotiators, Graduate Negotiators, Graduate Lettings Negotiators,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"