The ideal GRADUATE will be dynamic and solution orientated with excellent communication skills. Your proactive and flexible approach will enable you to deal with support requirements as they emerge and as new areas of work develop. As a highly organised person, you work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Objectives of the Role:
- Perform all day-to-day project administrative tasks in support of the project manager.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and cost plans on behalf of the project manager.
- Manage the project reporting process by timely collation of partner reports.
- Arrange and facilitate project review meetings, including chasing inputs, preparing agendas, distributing minutes and tracking actions for completion.
- Attend internal and external project meetings, as required.
- Support clients in administrating financial monitoring, quarterly claims and reports.
- Act as the key point of contract for all project partners, performing a help desk/ enquiry centre function for day to day project enquires
- Manage events and external communication for project dissemination activities.
- Work with clients, funding bodies and academic officers as required to ensure the smooth running of a project.
- Manage a project’s SharePoint usage, access and data management.
- Participate in and contribute to the on-going learning in the PDT to ensure continuous improvement and capturing of best practises to the ever evolving bank of processes and knowledge.
- Consistently deliver a high standard of work to a high degree of accuracy.
Analytical/Technical Role will be all the above plus:
- Monitoring markets and technical and regulatory developments relating to the technologies in that project
- Supporting the project delivery team in conducting analysis and research to identify opportunities, trends and gaps in the current industrial or research landscape or to provide tangible evidence of trends
- Providing strong analytical methodology to the project, that is based on facts and processes used among researchers globally
It is important to note that each role could require you to travel for business purposes, typically this could mean that you would be staying away from home 1-2 nights a month to attend client meetings along with your Project Manager. In all instances, you would be provided a company car for business travel purposes, or you would use your own transport and claim back expenses.
- A relevant degree/masters
- A full UK driving license
- Demonstrable proficiency in using MS Office tools (particularly Excel where a high level of competence is required, and PowerPoint)
- Ideally 1 year’s experience working in a project delivery environment.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- Confident communicator on all levels
- PRINCE2 qualification
- Proficiency in using MS Project and SharePoint
Analytical/Technical Project Support Executive:
- Research skills
- Proven experience report writing
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Solution Orientated
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job