Graduate Project Manager Geotechnical
Graduate Project Manager (Geotechnical)
£22,000-£25,000 + + company car + benefits
Looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful consultancy firm? Seeking project management experience within a fascinating and thriving industry? Look no further!
Our client, a leading engineering and environmental constultancy are seeking an individual with a strong degree within a relevant discipline (i.e. construction, quantity or building surveying) to join their team. You will be joining a company with a turnover in excess of £15M and gaining unparalleled industry experience!
You will be working on projects within ground stabilisation, such as slopes and embankments, installing rock anchors and retaining walls.
This role will involve office and site visits - therefore you must have a full UK driving license.
- Assisting in the management of slope stabilisation projects
- Coordinating and managing site personnel
- Managing costs, variation management and forecasting project cycle
- Liaising with external clients
- Procuring materials and equipment for project success
- 2 years' experience in construction or civil engineering
- Project management experience desirable
- A 2.1 degree in engineering, construction or geology
- A strong desire to work in project management
- A keen interest in the geotechnical field
For more information please contact Rebecca Cotterill at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: project manager, project management, graduate roles, construction, geotechnical
Commutable Locations: Chesterfield, Sheffield, Derby, Buxton, Mansfield, Worksop, Rotherham, Barnsley
- project manager
- project management
- graduate roles
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'