Graduate Project Manager - Construction Consultancy
- Role: Graduate Project Manager / Building Consultancy.
- Position: A dynamic multi-disciplinary building consultancy, situated in SE1 are seeking a Graduate Project Manager to join their team. This role represents an incredible opportunity to ignite your career.
- Person: Graduate Project Manager with a Construction related, RICS accredited, degree.
A dynamic multi-disciplinary building consultancy, situated in SE1 are seeking a Graduate Project Manager, this role represents an incredible opportunity to ignite your career.
As the Graduate Project Manager, you will be working with a Senior PM and assisting in the management and delivery of major building projects. This will include the key processes, risk management and issue and change control. You will ensure timely delivery of the project and within budget.
As the Graduate Project Manager, you may well be at the very start of you career. You may have purely done a sandwich placement, but you will be aspiring to MRICS or MAPM, as well as:
- Client facing, well presented and articulate
- Have a construction related degree
- Career focussed
- Up to £36,000 pa
- Company Pension eligibility
- Healthcare cover
If you are a Project Manager or Graduate and are considering your next career move, this is an exciting and challenging role with exceptional career opportunities.
Please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on or simply reply to this advert.
Project Manager - London - SE1 - Graduate - MRICS - MAPM
- Project Manager - London - SE1 - Graduate - MRICS - MAPM