Salary: £29k (OTE £32k)
Have you achieved a 2:1 in an Accounting or Managed Information Systems related degree? Do you have an interest in technology? Oracle + NetSuite provide the perfect environment to build a career in!
Your role: Graduate Project Coordinator
Working directly with the Consulting Team, you will be responsible for planning, managing and reporting multiple concurrent projects. Your daily duties will include:
- Planning and coordinating projects using a consultative approach
- Provide support to Consulting Practice Management
- Prepare and deliver project reports daily/weekly to management
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers
- Attend project meetings
The company: Oracle + NetSuite
One of the biggest tech organisations in the world recently acquired this cloud company and together they are a part of one of the strongest families of tech companies there is. Our client are a pioneer in their field and continue to grow year on year. There is no better company to join if you are looking to pursue a career in the technology sector.
If you are ambitious, have a genuine interest in technology and the required degree background, apply today!
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £29k
- Great OTE of £32k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Mobile phone
- International travel opportunities
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level in Accounting or Management Information Systems
- Achieved/on track to achieve a 2:1 or above
- Understanding of industry business practices (e.g. ERP, SFA/CRM)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job