This company is an integrated post-production house based in Central London, focused on making emotionally engaging, stunning, visual content. They work on stills and motion content across all platforms including online, mobile, and print.This is an initial 1month internship with the possibility of being extended, offering £18K pro rata.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This is a project assistant role that involves managing a lot of information and ensuring it is relayed to the team in a timely manner. There will be some data input into spread sheets and these will need to be kept up to date throughout the life of the project. Once there are a series of assets they will also need to be checked visually against the spreadsheets.
- Working alongside an experienced Project Manager working on a major account, supporting them with administrative tasks, working with the team to ensure they have all the reference and information they need from the client.
- Checking imagery to ensure product correct by cross checking against client website/spec sheets, upload final imagery and work with the team to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Sitting in on client calls to record feedback and ensure added to fast track and all artists are aware of the changes.
- You will be working collaboratively with other PM’s helping then to organise and deliver a series of animations, which require localisation.
- The team are friendly and welcoming but they do need someone who can buckle down and check the work of person/s working on the localisation, updating the short lists and helping to organise feedback and document the changes required.
- Meticulous attention to detail, good written communication and willingness to learn quickly in a time pressured environment. Keen to be part of a team and take a collaborative approach to the day to day tasks.
- Candidates with European language skills would be welcome