Graduate Programme Manager - Buy-Side - £45k - 55k
This is not officially an HR role although it would sit in HR in many organisations. As things stand, the Operations Director looks after the Analyst recruitment and development. Due to growth brought about by continued success, my client is expanding its Graduate Programme and the time has come to have a dedicated resource.
As the company is expanding and will be for some time to come, there is plenty of potential for advancement into further managerial roles within the business.
- Liaise with the analysts and team leaders, in particular the Head of Asset Management and Head of Investments, to identify and manage priority work streams and maintain workflow trackers
- Support analysts with managing different priorities and workload pressures and assist in making key strategic decisions about where to focus Analyst resources
- Be able to plan ahead and anticipate where any workflow pinch points may arise and use initiative to help manage and solve these strategic conflicts with the senior team
- Support the Head of the Analyst Programme in conducting the performance review process, including liaising with senior members across the firm (in particular with the Investments, Asset Management, Client Relations and Fund Finance Teams) to collate feedback and to deliver tailored development plans to individuals
- Help to mentor, guide and support analysts as they develop and progress their careers within the firm, including identifying and creating the appropriate career path for them and the firm
- Help to further develop and manage the firm's training programme, including the induction programme for new joiners
- Support the Head of the Analyst Programme in providing recommendations about how we can continue to develop the Analyst Programme in order to support continued growth
- Assist the Head of the Analyst Programme in developing new processes and project initiatives that help the analysts and the firm to become even better, faster and more productive
- Assist the Head of the Analyst Programme in all analyst recruitment activities
- Be an ambassador for the firm in promoting the Analyst Programme externally and help to ensure that we can continue to attract and retain the best talent, including building and managing relationships with universities and targeted sources of talentSupport the Director of Operations in other ad-hoc duties, projects and initiatives.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a relevant sector or role within financial services or professional services. Ideally in a Real Estate Buyside firm but other backgrounds will be considered in descending order: Other Buy Side firms, top tier investment Bank (eg. GS, JPM etc), Big 4 consultancies, Magic Circle law firms. A candidate from an alternative source will probably not be right.
- A first class education. A minimum of a 2.1 Bachelors Degree from a Russell Group or Red Brick University in a relevant subject
- Strong IT Literacy. At least intermediate Excel (familiar with V-lookups and Pivot tables)
- Proactive, desire to learn, desire to help others.
- Professional but outgoing personality (for winning over people at Graduate Recruitment Fairs)
- "Graduate Recruitment" "Graduate Development"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'