This Graduate Marketing role provides a unique opportunity to experience a highly commercial business and understand what is required to get products to market. The pace is fast, the expectations high and the sense of achievement great.
You will hold a strong academic background, have positive & collaborative style, desire and keenness, open to learning, with some relevant work experience in Marketing or Sales.
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of small domestic appliances.
You will be directed & coached by experienced marketeers to :
- Become a product expert in the company categories
- Analyse sales & market data that drive commercial decisions
- Evaluate what new products are right for the UK market
- Support PR activities and develop customer trade presentations
- Ensure our products are shown to best effect both digitally and in store
- Develop launch plans for new products and help implement
- Self-motivated, able to learn quickly and work at a fast pace
- Positive, curious & collaborative style
- Competent at IT/systems & excel, and highly numerate
- Strong degree with some background in business/marketing preferred
- Previous work experience in a commercial/sales environment
- Willing to turn your hand to whatever is needed as business develops
You will receive a great package including a competitive salary, discounted products and health & fitness membership, pension contribution and active social calendar. You will receive relevant training & support & be able to learn about all functions across the business. Opportunities to extend contract, and to progress into permanent Product Manager or Sales Account Manager roles both in the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'