Graduate Product Controller
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a graduate to join the the Product Control team in a prestigious commodities business in the city. The product control division are responsible for PandL, Pricing Control, GL Control and systems control.
- Responsible for the production of daily and monthly P&L
- FX duties
- Conducting balance Sheet Control and general ledger reconciliation
- Involvement in front to back office reconciliation
- Management of Independent price verification
- Provision of reports to senior management and other general duties.
- Must be a Redbrick/Russell Group or TOP 20 university Graduate
- Achieved a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent in their undergraduate degree,
- High level understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good excel navigation
- Team Player
If your experience is in line with the above please send an up to date CV
"Office Assistant jobs in London"