Graduate Process Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 p.a. dependent on experience + company car + company benefits
My client is currently seeking a Graduate Process Engineer to join their organisation on a permanent basis, from a chemical engineering background.
My client provides environmental and energy engineering solutions for clients mainly in the production, major processing and manufacturing industries.
Playing a key role in my client's Engineering team, you will be responsible for design, installation and commissioning of a variety of environmental and energy solutions projects including odour control, solvent recovery, gas scrubber implementation and carbon absorption.
Day-to-day tasks might include; liaising with clients regarding requirements, thermal balance calculations, selection of metals and other materials, visiting client sites throughout project lifecycle and working with Project Managers and Engineers.
As you develop your skills and knowledge with the business, there will be a defined path for your career development.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Educated to Degree level in Chemical Engineering
- Experience of pollution control systems within air quality, gas scrubbers, carbon absorption, solvent recovery, odour control, chemical waste treatment, or similar is highly desirable. This experience could have been gained through a placement year
- Knowledge of major process, production or manufacturing facilities would be beneficial
- Must be open to travel. Dependent on work volumes and projects, you may be required to stay away from home overnight. Travel is mainly within the UK and Ireland, but occasionally in Europe
You will receive a highly competitive salary and company benefits for this position. Benefits include:
- Company car
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment pension
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the MD of the business to capitalise on their rapid growth. There are excellent and realistic prospects for you to develop your career with the organisation and a clear path for progression.
If you are motivated and ambitious Chemical/ Process Engineer, looking to add real value to a specialist organisation who continue to grow, please apply today for consideration.
Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Key words: Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Chemical Process Engineer, Graduate Process Engineer, Gas scrubbers, Carbon absorption, Odour control
- Process Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Graduate Process Engineer
- Chemical Process Engineer
- Gas scrubbers
- Carbon absorption
- Odour control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'