Graduate Pricing Analyst
Our client, a fantastic organisation based in Reigate, Surrey is currently recruiting for a Pricing Analyst to join their team on permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and methodical in their approach. You will make extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis to drive decision-making and improve profitability of the company.
This is a great opportunity with plenty of progression. The successful candidate will receive plenty of training including being sent on a SAS training course
- Carry out data analysis and statistical analysis to understand, monitor and improve all aspects of business performance
- Engage in competitor research
- Pull data from databases using SAS tool
- Develop and carry out tasks that support and direct the business strategy, such as risk modelling
- Responsible for ensuring all work is accurate, relevant and communicated appropriately to managers and senior managers
- Interpret analysis results and communicate results and recommendations to senior management
- Responsible for ensuring all work is accurate, relevant and communicated appropriately to managers and senior managers.
- Undertake ad-hoc project work as and when requested by other parts of the business
- A degree in an analytical / statistical / mathematical focused subject is essential for this role (ideally 2:1 or above)
- Math’s A Level is essential for this position
- Highly computer
- Any experience working with statistical tools (e.g. SPSS, SAS, R, MATLAB, Minitab)
- Proficient numerical skills
- A highly organised and methodical approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only
Keywords: Trainee / Graduate / Data Analyst / Data / Statistics / Mathematics / Surrey / Sussex / West Sussex / Redhill / Reigate / Horley / Gatwick / Croydon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"