Our client an established brokerage business based near Manchester are looking for a graduate to join their analytics team as a Pricing Analyst. With steady growth this company offers a fantastic progression package, along with a perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Managing the rate levels for car hire/leasing
- Maintaining competitive pricing structures to increase revenue and market share
- Researching and monitoring competitors' pricing and products
- Analysing past and current trends in the market to maximise future sales
- Supporting the Pricing & Revenue Manager with reports and data management
- Liaising with sales and marketing on promotions and sales strategies
- Provide management information reports to senior management
- Examine, analyse and forecast operational and business performance
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Physics or a numerate focused degree (min 2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
Benefits of the role?
- 33 days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Manchester, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on or apply direct with an updated CV.
- data analyst