Sector: Oracle software reseller
A leading provider of software solutions, our client prides themselves on the full end-to-end provision of the Oracle technology stack – they’re on the look-out for highly communicative individuals with a flair for the technical to join their team as Graduate Pre-sales Executives.
You’ll be working as part of the pre-sales and solution architecture team on cloud based projects and tooling, at a recognised partner of one of the most recognisable names in technology. This is fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to employ a naturally consultative approach, whilst having access to the full range of highly specialised training on offer in this role.
As part of your package, you’ll get:
- £24k basic salary
- Mobile and laptop
- Access to industry leading training
- Dynamic company culture; nights out, socials
Show energy, enthusiasm and a mature approach to learning and development you could quickly find yourself progressing, over time, to a lead position within the company on cloud based tooling automation and orchestration.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Starting out modernising and improving existing Java applications, Cloud APIs (Java, Rest etc.) for AWS, Oracle OCI and Microsoft Azure;
- Keeping a broad competitive awareness, and understanding of industry changes and developments;
- Consulting with new and existing clients on company services in order to establish business needs;
- Supporting the development team in the delivery of client services;
- Handling any client queries or concerns and maintaining client relationships
- Preparing, updating and maintaining client presentation materials;
You’ll need to be a university graduate possessing:
- A background in computer science, engineering or ICT
- Fluency in Java coding
- A solid understanding of Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Resilience and drive
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job