intY is an award-winning pioneer for the distribution of cloud services from the biggest cloud software vendors in the world, including Microsoft, Acronis and Symantec. CASCADE, intY’s self-service portal and the original cloud marketplace, enables partners to seamlessly order and manage cloud services for their customers 24/7. This is all underpinned by intY’s phenomenal people and exceptional multi-vendor support.
Since it was founded in 1997, intY has developed unparalleled expertise and knowledge in distributing cloud services, ensuring that partners have access to the latest cloud solutions at a competitive price, with the training and support to go to market fast. intY’s breadth of experience and success in the cloud marketplace is reflected not only in its global reach, with operations in the UK, US and mainland Europe, but also in the depth of its partnerships with the biggest names in the industry. Winning Cloud Distributor of the Year at the 2017 and 2018 CRN Awards, intY are a Microsoft CSP Indirect Provider, Microsoft Gold Partner, Symantec’s 2017 Partner of the Year & first cloud aggregator partner and an Acronis Platinum partner. For more information, please see: www.intY.com
Our UK Graduate Pre-Sales Programme provides graduates the opportunity to become a Cloud Pre-Sales Engineer that provides pre-sales support across all intY technology stacks with a strong focus on Microsoft Azure. Pre-Sales is about having the ideas and the ability to convert them into practical solutions, designed to help our partners.
You will be highly motivated, demonstrating a burning desire to want to continuously learn and develop whilst working with the world’s leading Cloud Solution providers including Microsoft and Symantec. This isn’t your ordinary job, you’re here to revolutionise.
- Provide world-class customer engagement to our partners
- Provide expert product and solution knowledge to the business and our partners
- Deliver demo environments around Microsoft Azure for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ancillary pre-sales support across all other intY vendors, including, but not limited to Acronis, Symantec, Veritas, and Comodo.
- Working together with our Cloud Sales Specialist’s in customer enquiries and building technical quotes
- Dedicate at least 20% of your time on training and development opportunities
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related discipline
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal with a fluency in English
- Passion for technology
- Above average salary plus bonuses
- A 37.5h per week contract that promotes flexible working
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays
- Free gym & spa membership
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance scheme
- Group Income Protection scheme
- A recognised training scheme that pays you to learn
- Enhanced paid paternity and maternity leave
- Free parking on site
- Free food and drink throughout the working day
- Fun, collaborative environment - days/ nights out, sports events etc.
intY endorses the principle of equality and will strive to ensure that everyone has a genuine and equal opportunity to participate to the full extent of their own ambitions and abilities, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion and belief, sex or sexual orientation. You can be assured of an environment in which their rights, dignity and individual worth are respected, and in particular that they are able to enjoy their employment with intY.
- Cloud Computing
- Information Technology
- Graduate Students
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'