Salary: £26k (£30k OTE)
Recognised as market leaders in the design, manufacture and provision of modular and bespoke excavation support systems, our client work on projects large and small throughout the UK. They’re in need of highly communicative individuals with an educational background in civil or structural engineering for this unique graduate role.
This role is based partially in the client's Dartford office, but some travel to their sister office location in Tring, Hertfordshire.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Identifying project opportunities;
- Tracking and progressing all specifications by visit and/or telephone, recording outcome in CRM;
- Contacting and visiting key specifiers;
- Managing all enquiries, projects and specifications etc;
- Ensuring that all distributors are properly trained, are carrying the correct and right amount of stock and are well motivated;
- Influencing internal stakeholders
The successful candidate will have an educational background in structural or civil engineering, in addition to possessing the commercial acumen needed to spot new opportunities. For a technically minded candidate, this is a great opportunity to gain considerable commercial exposure and apply their knowledge in a practical and rewarding way in this client-facing role. You’ll be joining a proud investor in people, who are ardent about upskilling graduate talent through everything from on-the-job training to on-line learning modules, practical workshops, as well as accredited training courses.
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £26k
- Potential OTE of £30k
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Undergraduate degree background: civil/structural engineering (required)
- The ability to interpret and read technical drawings
- Ambitious, personable with a keen eye for opportunity
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- UK driving licence
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job