Graduate PR Executive
Graduate PR Executive
£8.25 - £10.25 per hour
Our client is one of the UK's leading Communications Agencies. For more than 25 years they have been at the forefront of PR in the kids and family arena. A full-service consumer PR agency, offering best-in-class communications from reputation management, campaign planning to influencer advocacy.
We're looking for confident and articulate graduates with a passion for PR. Candidates who will relish the chance to join the team as Graduate PR Executive, working across a range of accounts including many of the world's biggest and most influential brands.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with journalists and the media
- Analysis and report writing
- Contributing to events planning and participating in the running of events
- Assisting in the development of presentations
- Brainstorming PR strategies for clients
WHAT YOU GET:
- Be a part of friendly team of honest, experienced PR, Content and Social Media specialists
- Established company
- Modern office, based in the beautiful Cotswolds
- Like the sound of us and looking for a new challenge?
- An excellent academic record
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Time management skills
- An interest in public relations and marketing
- A creative flair to contribute to strategic planning
- A strong commitment to improving your skills as a PR professional
Applications are invited from graduates, including those with and without PR experience.
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit www.graduatetalentsolutions.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'