This is a supporting role in the PR account team. Primarily, this involves writing and researching press releases, case studies and features and producing content for social media feeds, as well as day to day account administration.
- Maintenance of records of all press coverage
- Preparation of campaign evaluation and reporting material for client meetings
- Attending client meetings and preparing contact report / minutes and other client materials
- Research, writing and distribution of press releases and case studies
- Managing clients Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Developing filming briefs and interview points and conduct interviews on film
- Briefing journalists, attending journalist meetings and/or presentations
- Selling in and writing feature articles
- Sourcing photographic quotes and preparation of photographic briefs
- Attending trade exhibitions
- Event organising
- Participation in new business presentations
- Providing research to inform pitches and ongoing client work
- Attending journalist and client events outside of office hours for relationship building / networking
- The ideal candidate would either have some experience in writing whether that be in a previous job or at Uni or writing their own blog or something similar and would show a passion for the written word.
- Good understanding of each client’s business activities, key issues and competitive edge
- Understand how their individual input contributes to the client’s overall marketing strategy
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and actively explore different avenues for a client
- Can multi-task and work to set deadlines. Manage own workload.
- Articulate and be able to present ideas and proposals to clients
- Should be able to communicate with contacts at all levels
- Based in Leatherhead
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical scheme (on completion of 6 month probationary period)
- Perkbox (on completion of 6 month probationary period)
- Parking available
- Pension scheme
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'