We’re BookingGo, the ground transport division of Booking.com. We’re the ones who empower people to get where they’re going. Whether they’re taking the wheel or sitting back and leaving it to the driver. Whether they’re heading straight from A to B or enjoying the freedom to go wherever their journey takes them.
To do that, we operate multiple brands:
Booking.com - We’re the transport arm of the world’s leading travel booking site.
Rentalcars.com - The world’s biggest online car rental service, putting customers behind the wheel at over 50,000 locations worldwide.
Rideways - Finding the best way for each customer to get from A to B. Connect - Bringing our tried-and-tested magic to our partners’ sites, delivering seamless travel experiences through brands our customers already know and love.
With our HQ in Manchester, we’re part of the worldwide Booking.com family. At the same time, we’re proud of our own unique identity. Speaking 42 languages, our 1,600+ staff come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure: our own as well as other people’s. It’s easy to be passionate about a job that enriches so many lives on a daily basis, and our workplace reflects our passion, our diversity, our global focus. Just search "Manchester’s coolest office" and see for yourself. And we’re in good company. Together with priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable, we’re part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Using a data-centric approach, the rentalcars.com PPC Team is responsible for the largest advertising spend of any Google customer in the UK and the main driver of high quality traffic to the rentalcars.com website; optimising both car rental reservations volumes and return on investment (ROI). Due to its continued success the team has built up rapidly over recent years and continues to grow to keep pace with the industry and the demands of the company. This role is perfect for anyone who loves data and has the passion to implement big ideas at scale.
The role will involve exposure to large scale worldwide PPC across domestic and international markets and over 40+ languages worldwide. You’ll report to the PPC Manager and primarily be responsible for creative optimisation and keyword building/planning.
- Creative testing and optimisation across multiple accounts and languages
- Crunching data to analyse tests and implement new tests, then reporting the results to managers
- Ensuring complete and optimal keyword coverage across all languages
- Testing new types of keywords and analysing performance of existing templates
- Ensuring global creative extensions coverage
- Staying up to data with latest industry trends
- Putting the reporting framework in place to track results consistently at scale
- Taking the lead on investigations to find opportunities missed by current strategies
- Educated to degree level, Maths/Economics/Statistics based preferable
- Excellent analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel essential
- Being results & delivery focused
- Being an excellent team player
- Being a thinker and ready to ask questions
- Ability to communicate decisions and the data behind them clearly to management
- Having the ability to change course and direction quickly depending on results and feedback
- Constantly learn and develop
- Improve your PPC skills with Google’s largest advertiser in the UK
- Have a direct influence on the adverts that our customers see (the shop window)
- Be part of a team with a great team spirit always ready to prove the company’s value #WeLoveHavingFun - not forgetting #WeLoveGettingItDone at the same time
- Subsidised food and drinks at our on-site café
- Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee
- Office in Manchester city centre