Graduate Planner - New Build Housing
Job Title - Graduate Planner - New Build Housing
Package - Attractive Salary + Package (DOE)
Location - Leeds
Reference Number - KHR1/88349
We are currently searching for a Graduate Planner, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Leeds area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
Role duties are to assist with the following:
- Pro-actively working alongside the strategic team
- Provide planning advice to the relevant departments
- Input towards the Land budgeting
- Work with current promotional strategies that are in place as and when required
- Company representation with Local Authorities
- Preparing planning appraisals
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the planning process
- Qualified in Town Planning to degree level/HND or similar qualification
- Preferably you will have a good local knowledge of the area
- Experience of working for a reputable House Builder would be advantageous
- Strong negotiation skills, time management and a methodological way of thinking are a must
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job