Job Title - Graduate Planner - New Build Housing
Package - Attractive Salary + Package (DOE)
Location - Leeds
Reference Number - KHR1/88349
We are currently searching for a Graduate Planner, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Leeds area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
Role duties are to assist with the following:
- Pro-actively working alongside the strategic team
- Provide planning advice to the relevant departments
- Input towards the Land budgeting
- Work with current promotional strategies that are in place as and when required
- Company representation with Local Authorities
- Preparing planning appraisals
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the planning process
- Qualified in Town Planning to degree level/HND or similar qualification
- Preferably you will have a good local knowledge of the area
- Experience of working for a reputable House Builder would be advantageous
- Strong negotiation skills, time management and a methodological way of thinking are a must
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.