You will be professional, personable, tenacious, hardworking, determined and keen to develop your skills and career. You must be energetic, self-motivated, and articulate with a disciplined focus and confident personality.
Working closely alongside the senior level members of the team, you will assist in the identification and acquisition of land for residential, commercial and retail development.
You will also assist in all aspects of the land and planning process, developing your own networks and contacts and adding to the business success.
Area of Interest
The focus of the company’s planned business activities will be to invest in the assembly and promotion of strategic development opportunities in the higher value growth areas, particularly to the south and east of Birmingham. The company’s area of operation will comprise an area stretching from the M42 in a southerly direction, along the M1, M5, M6 and M40 corridors. It includes parts of the East and West Midlands, South East and South West Regional Areas.
These will include:
- Analysing and monitoring development plans, local authority strategies and identified growth points within the company’s area of interest.
- Checking whether or not identified sites are developer secured.
- Liaise and cultivate good relationships with clients and fellow professionals.
- Identifying and approaching land owning interests.
- Carrying out appraisals.
- Analysing development opportunities and carrying our appraisals
- Drafting advice to clients
- Calculating residual land values.
You will need to possess the basic skills and knowledge of the planning system having completed a degree in Real Estate Management, Town Planning or any other relevant business degree. A full UK Driving License is required. Work experience is advantageous but not essential.
In return for your dedication, you will benefit from a contributory pension, and a monthly car allowance. You will receive a competitive salary and the role will allow you to progress through the business with massive scope to progress your career and skill set.