THOMAS Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for a Graduate Personal Assistant. Our client provides system solutions and sensor cleaning solutions for the automotive industry.
What our client can offer you:
- An opportunity to work within a fast-paced Global Automotive Organisation
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Canteen facilities
- 25 days holiday (+ Statutory)
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Planning, monitoring and implementation of logistics for internal and external meetings and events.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Hospitality and care of guests and employees
- Organisation and coordination of appointments and business trips
- Entering and processing expenses in Concur, managing receipts
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Maintaining the appointment calendars
- Preparation of presentations
- Internet research and processing of information
- Administrative functions relative to the role
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Interacting with all departments within the business
(Please note this list is not exhaustive)
The successful candidate will:
- University degree in business or comparable degree
- Excellent knowledge of MS office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
If you are interested in the position please apply below and attach a cover letter and your CV!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'