We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Graduate Performance Analyst within a rapidly growing business in Marlow. This forward thinking organisation are looking for a bright, articulate, graduate with an analytical mind set keen to progress their career. Main Responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain a robust revenue reconciliation to assure all billable revenue has been captured with accuracy, and timeliness
- Monitor and record the completeness of the full company Billing cycle
- Maintain analysis of Revenue loss through the business data channels
- Support the Revenue Assurance Team Leader in the production of reportables for the business
- Carry out analysis and reporting on Invoicing data and all corresponding Business Data sources to allow effective resolution of Customer disputes.
- Write and implement new process documentation and be involved in process design and testing of new systems and processes
- Prompt reporting to the Billing Manager of potential billing issues.
- Working with other internal customers as required to resolve external customer queries.
- Carry out analytical reviews of data within the Data and Billing Team and report to the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a corporate environment operating standard processes, and handling high volumes of data, will be educated to A Level (or any equivalent) in any subject or have a degree or equivalent financial qualification and will have strong MS Office skills.
- Graduate Performance Analyst