Salary: £19,665 p.a.
Sector: Finance – Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over hundreds of years, our client retains historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, they boast massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Graduate Payment Specialist is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a highly recognisable name in finance.
Benefits/What you get:
- £19,665 basic salary
- Excellent exposure with a major name in an exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- Modern, fun offices in Northampton
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
The Role: Graduate Payment Specialist
The Graduate Payment Specialist will possess a positive outlook, a friendly presentable manner and superb attention to detail. This client delivers upon the promise of a successful graduate career – all you need to do is grasp it!
- Supporting the strategy across Payment Solutions division
- Assisting in progressing customer applications and enquiries
- Handling incoming inquiries as well as performing new client outreach to Small and Medium Business Customers
- Providing the highest levels of customer service – handling any issues to agreed levels of service
- Accepting full accountability for governance and compliance
- Participating in additional activities to support the management team, e.g. analysis, brainstorms, focus groups, etc.
- Administrative support tasks for on boarding of potential Small Business customers
- Educated to degree level
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Engaging and energetic with a positive outlook
- Flexible working approach
- Professionally presented
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job