Our client based in Birmingham are an established law firm looking to recruit a graduate Paralegal to work within their Property & Litigation team to support and advise on a range of legal matters for major clients. The role is busy, varied and an ideal opportunity for a Law graduate with some supportive experience who is keen to work within an exceptionally progressive environment The role will entail:
- Recording time and working towards billing targets
- Assisting other legal advisors in the department with transactions
- Dealing with a varied commercial landlord and tenant litigation caseload with a particular emphasis on Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 lease renewal claims
- Communicating effectively and confidently with clients and external solicitors (both in writing and by telephone) to deal with queries in relation to both post-completion work and own matters.
- Completing reports and schedules.
- Assisting on matters connected with other legal departments including for example corporate transactions.
- Assisting with various other tasks as required
Applicants will be educated to LLB/GDL degree level or equivalent at 2:1 level or above with strong supporting A levels (Grade A to B). You will also ideally have some previous legal exposure.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer.