An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of my key clients for an IT Graduate based in the Glasgow City area.
My client is a huge global brand within the manufacturing space and have multiple sites around the globe.
Ideally you will have recently graduated an IT related course such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems and Network Administration or related degree from a top tier University and with atleast a 2:1.
You will be working within the Commercial Systems Team operating at a functional level providing robust solutions to various stakeholder throughout the business.
- Minimum 2:1 within Computer Science or a IT based degree
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Have a strong working understanding of Linux/Unix and Windows
- Previous use and experience in Oracle
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'