Are you fed up of working or commuting in to London? Would you like to work within financial services? If the answer is YES please read on……
Our client is seeking exceptional Graduates or Software Developers to join their new and existing development and project teams.
If you are a recent graduate the company is offering training in numerous software technologies and excellent benefits. This successful finance company can offer you a great start to your software career.
• Develop features and processes on new and existing software applications.
• Remain up-to-date with current industry recommended security best practices and development standards in order to ensure the software meets and passes and security checks that might be carried out from time to time.
• Support the development processes currently in place; such as ensuring that all code they write is under version control and changes are documented.
• Provide clear and sensible time estimates for tasks in order to set and meet customer expectations.
• Diagnose problems as and when raised and be able to suggest and implement solutions for these problems.
• Be able to organize and manage their schedule and task list for maximum productivity.
• Suggest and put forward ideas for improving existing systems and processes in place.
• Be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals in a clear and easy to understand manner.
Knowledge / Experience with:
• ASP.NET Webforms
• ASP.NET MVC
• Visual Studio 2015
• Subversion or other similar version control software
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 onwards
• Stored Procedures
Additional experience desired:
Graduate or Experienced Software Developers - £26,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
- Problem Solving
- Software Development
- Software Engineering