Are you a graduate or equivalent? Do you have excellent Administration or Customer Service skills? Do you enjoy providing outstanding customer service, up selling and cross selling products? If so we have an ideal role for you.
Our client is a well established and successful organisation based in Folkestone who are seeking a new addition to their Customer Service and Sales team.
The duties within this position include: -
- Processing orders from the website and over the telephone
- Answering the telephone to customers relating to late deliveries, broken or damaged goods
- Dealing with customer enquiries regarding purchase orders and deliveries
- Liaising with delivery companies to arrange delivery of goods
- Check all telephone orders for content and location.
- Check all telephone orders are fully paid for before despatch.
- E-mailing order confirmation to clients
- Recording all returned items back into stock
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Complete on-line enquiries and call backs.
- A degree (or equivalent)
- Experience of working within a customer services environment within an office is essential
- Experience in MS Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
Reasons to work for our client:
- A dynamic team
- An expanding, growing, ever changing company
- Quarterly team nights out; bowling, archery, go karting, Escape Kent etc
- Modern new offices and kitchen area
- Free parking
- An early 5pm finish on a Friday
- The hours of work are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm.
The salary is £18,000 plus an opportunity to earn commission on sales.
If you have the relevant experience shown above then please apply today, our client can interview immediately.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and works as a Recruitment Agency for Permanent vacancies.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Graduate opportunity