Are you are a Graduate who would like to put your Excel expertise to good use and you have some general admin skills then we have an exciting opportunity for you to leap into……
Our Byfleet based client working in the Telcom industry is the largest independent company of its kind, offering E2E services to all the UK’s major mobile telecommunications operators.
Providing high quality Site finding, Acquisition, Town & Country Planning, Estate Management, Design, Build and Project Management services to the Wireless Industry, they are now looking for a bright, energetic Graduate to join their team.
So if you are a recent graduate with the drive to get ahead of your peers and grasp the chance to get your foot in the door of this well respected company and kick- start your career then we would love to speak to you about this opportunity
Your role within the company: contribution
- To support the team across a number of projects, assisting with co-ordination and administration
- Schedule project follow up meetings as needed
- Work with project teams to understand and assist with project assignments
- Maintain document control & database management
- Develops and publishes communications to project stakeholders
- Maintain the Departmental database
- Create and compile reports, update customers and databases
- Organise scheduled team meetings and departmental briefings
- Liaise with external suppliers, landlords, landlord agents and other external bodies
- Other administrative and support tasks that shall be required from time to time
- Issue regular briefs and log receipts
- Issue and track work instructions
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes
- Raising purchase orders for all work activities provided by external suppliers
- Reporting on costs of projects
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers
This is an ideal opportunity to train within a vibrant industry and build upon your CV
If you play sport in your spare time this would be a bonus as this is an active, sport loving environment.
So if you have an outgoing personality, confident and enjoy working in a fast moving technical company then we would like to hear from you
Pay and benefits:
Subsided gym membership with Nuffield Health
3% employer match contribution pension scheme
Holiday entitlement is 20 days plus 3 days for office Christmas Closure
Social events which have taken place over the years are BBQ's, Mud challenge, Christmas parties and lunches
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Graduate Level