An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic graduate working for a leading Financial Services Market Intelligence business. This role sits within a busy client services team and would suit someone with an interest/experience in Financial Services. The role will involve account management of their existing client base dealing with customer queries on a daily basis via phone and email.
The role provides full training and support, offers a competitive basic and they even have a roof terrace!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Respond efficiently to all requests from BDMs and advisers
- First point of contact for clients calling into the business
- Act as a point of contact on inbound calls from clients with a confident telephone manner
- Recording and writing up meeting notes onto the internal system
- Logging all information and on the internal CRM system
- Completing meeting follow up with advisers and assisting with presentations.
- Coordinating travel arrangement and complex diary management
- Assist with the organisation of seminars and events including attending the events.
- Provide management information to drive activity and business
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to display the following skills:
- Financial Services experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Ideally exposure within financial services via an internship or sandwich year at University
- Educated to degree standard
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Good attitude and willing to learn
In return our client offers:
- A dynamic working environment, with a commitment in supporting your professional development
- Excellent basic salary + Package
For more information on this role, please get in touch and send your most recent CV through to the advert.
We look forward to speaking to you soon.
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Satisfaction
- Telephone Manner
- Query Resolution
- Sales Support