Commercial Pricing Team Leader
Make It Cheaper has been helping to put a smile on the face of British businesses since 2007 - and that’s something we continue to strive for every day. So how do we do it? In a nutshell, our service takes the hassle out of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, insurance, telecoms and water.
Our incredible people, coupled with the great service we provide, have made us the biggest (and best!) energy broker for SME’s in the UK which is why we are trusted by Go Compare, MoneySupermarket and uSwitch to look after their business customers.
Keeping our staff happy is also very important to us so we work hard to create an environment where development and progression is encouraged. We also know how to have fun. Annual trips away, regular massages in the office, parties and awards are just some of the things that keep our people smiling. There really is something for everyone here!
The Pricing team form a part of the Commercial department, they play a key role in optimising our customer journey, working closely with our sales teams and suppliers to provide accurate pricing in a timely manner and ensuring that system prices are optimised and up to date at any given point, whilst also resolving any pricing related queries and providing performance feedback to our panel of suppliers.
The main purpose of the Pricing Advisor role is to support the sales agents by providing 100% accurate and correct prices in order to improve sales conversion while optimising business yield. You’ll be the main link between sales agent and suppliers, you will handle all queries and requests related to pricing and provide outcomes that are in line with the business targets.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active individual to join a high performing team within a rewarding department, offering great personal development and training.
Key Daily Responsibilities
- Responding to sales agent pricing requests
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure deadlines are met
- Processing supplier price changes within required time frames
- Working towards progressive targets
- Working with other teams to ensure 100% pricing accuracy at all times
- Analysing current data and working towards optimising yield
- Managing workload and end to end processes
Our Goals and KPI’s
- Supplier Management and Feedback
- Improve pricing SLAs
- Improve and/or automate processes
- Optimising yield to achieve overall business goals
- Competitor benchmarking and mystery shopping
What we are looking for - Qualifications/Skills
- Good MS Excel skills essential, more role specific training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management, prioritising and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach maintaining a high level of productivity of all tasks and functions
- Proven experience of working with set targets in a fast paced environment
****Please note that this a Maternity Cover and we would like someone to start asap****
Our office hours are 08:45-17:30.
Based in Tower Hill.
Casual dress code.
Our work place benefits include such things as: PS4, pool table, social outings, incentives, supportive management, inclusive culture, training and much, much more.
- Analytical Skills
- Data Analysis
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job