If you are a graduate considering a career in Primary education, this graduate teaching assistant position could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Full time graduate teaching assistant
- ASAP Start - Permanent role
- Ideal opportunity for those looking to gain further experience prior to beginning/applying for a teacher training course
- Earn between £800 - £1200 per month whilst gaining invaluable experience
Graduate teaching assistant job responsibilities;
As a graduate teaching assistant you will have the opportunity to influence the learning and development of pupils aged 4-13. The successful applicants will hold the following responsibilities;
- Support pupils who struggle to engage within lessons and require additional support within their studies
- Provide Phonics, SATs Interventions and Behaviour Support
- Assist with marking and planning activities/ sessions
The school is located in Coventry just a few minutes from the M6 and is easily accessible on a bus route from Coventry City Centre. Recently observed by Ofsted the school was judged as Good to Outstanding' throughout all areas and has an excellent reputation within the community.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you hold previous experience working with Primary schools, are a confident and approachable individual and are able to build strong rapport with pupils. You will ideally hold a degree and be looking to pursue a career within Primary Education as a teacher.
For immediate consideration please send an updated CV which highlights your previous school based experience to Gagan.
The school wish to meet suitable applicants straight away with the view to starting ASAP.
- Teacher Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job