Graduate Opportunity (for Scientific, Medical or Marketing)
Permanent - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Salary £23,000 - £25,000
Own transport required due to office location
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate, from a Science or Medical background, who is looking for an opportunity to work within Sales and Marketing role representing a large organisation based in the Cheshire area. The role would see you supporting the Product Sales and Marketing Team with a wide variety of tasks including:
- Conducting research on upcoming products - looking at competitor analysis, market share and comparisons against similar products on the market
- PA duties - providing diary management to the Product Sales Team as well as assisting with organising travel
- General marketing administration for the Commercial Team ensuring alignment of sales activity with marketing and operational plans.
- To compile and implement marketing strategies and campaigns via the sales force to ensure that sales revenue/targets are delivered for the sales Team.
- To develop and implement business plans and strategies
- To provide key account management support for the field sales team
- To liaise with the Sales Team in planning and execution of symposia, meetings and exhibitions.
- To handle any customer comments/complaints professionally at all times and to provide support and expertise (including troubleshooting) to the business.
- To support the Sales and Marketing team in implementing approved marketing plans to time, budget and quality through the appropriate publishers, agencies and internal resources.
- Booking and coordinating any specific training required across the teams
- To update and maintain the relevant product section of all company reporting systems
This role would suit a graduate with a science or medical degree who is looking to take the first step in their career with a highly regarded organisation. The position would allow the successful candidate to gain experience through exposure to the Marketing and Sales side of the business, as well as utilising your degree to its full potential.
You'll be part of a successful team looking for an individual who is able to support both teams on daily tasks, working in a fast pace environment. It is essential you have excellent communication skills as the role will require working closely with internal departments and effective communication both verbally and in writing.
You must have the ability to prioritise work on you own initiative and deal with a wide range of people professionally and confidently. The role is fast-paced, challenging and working within a highly compliant driven environment.
Candidates will need to drive and have their own transportation due to the location of the client’s office.
- Educated to degree level within a scientific or medical field
- Excellent IT Skills - proficient with the use of the full Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure, take initiative and think on your feet
- Scientific Background
- Graduate Level