Graduate Opportunity - Analytical Chemist
Reports to: Senior Chemist
A great opportunity to work for an international provider of integrated state of the art laboratory services and products.
Duties: As an analytical chemist you will perform analysis as required, assist in the efficient operation of the laboratory to ensure that schedules are met and the quality of the work meets GLP, GMP standards.
Some duties will include:
- Use of a wide range of analytical equipment including but not limited to UV, FTIR, HPLC and KF dissolution baths.
- To assist in the general duties of all laboratory areas
- Analyse and interpret data
- Receipt/testing/preparation of reagents
- Calibration and monitoring of equipment
- Monitoring of stock levels and general ‘house keeping’ duties.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online and get in contact for more details:
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'