Do you have an excellent telephone manner, bags of initiative and a high level of personal organisation?
Based right in the heart of Central London, you will be an Operations Executive for a company that provides trade businesses with finance to fund purchases of goods and services both worldwide and in the UK. Their clients range from a variety of different industries including Media, Beauty, Retail, Engineering and Automotive. This multifaceted role is supporting senior team members with tasks such as on-boarding clients, general administration, data management, marketing and attending client meetings. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and engaging individual to become and integral addition to their close-knit team.
- Operating various duties on the platform including processing payments, troubleshooting and on-boarding new clients, ensuring continual smooth running of day to day services
- Assisting on digital marketing campaigns, making sure they are effectively reaching the target audience
- General assistance with office tasks giving you exposure to a variety of departments within the commercial business
- Overseeing compliance to ensure the law and regulations are strictly followed
- A graduate-calibre individual who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, motivation, drive and the attitude to go the extra mile
- A good grasp of numbers and an advanced knowledge of Excel will be beneficial for when you are processing payments and working with the accounts team
- A team player with the ability to work within a small close-knit team environment to ensure progression and development both within the role and company
- Experience and/or interest in marketing so that you can bring ideas to the table within the work place
This is an exciting opportunity with great scope and prospect. This role will give you a fantastic start within the finance industry. Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'