Graduate Operations Assistant Tech Start-Up Paid Internship Central London
Our client is a tech startup building a service that allows people to access professionals from various sectors on demand. The team currently consists of 12 dedicated individuals who have a strong background in technology, and is funded by angel and venture capital.
The CEO of this company has a strong reputation in the industry. His previous company was acquired through a succesful deal. We feel that he is the key to creating an exciting opportunity for an ambitious graduate with a strong work ethic.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- The business is looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and analytical intern to assist the team in analysing and monitoring usage of the on-demand advice service, which provides customers with instant and affordable access to expertise via live chat.
- The expert advisors are from various sectors and may be academic tutors, chefs, personal trainers, doctors, or from other professions. The clients are people who are looking for a quick answer from a real expert they can trust.
- You’ll process and analyse customer chat transcripts as required, looking for recurring patterns of behaviour to inform, support, or undermine various hypotheses we may have on how customers and merchants are using the service. Your focus may be on fraudulent activity or other product-related or strategic priorities.
- You’ll liaise with the data analytics team when needed to collect quantitative data for further analysis and liaise with the development team to discuss technical requests.
- You may also be required to assist with other team functions, such as customer support or supplier payment processes.
- You’ll ideally have experience in customer- or client-facing communications, technology start-ups, or related business functions such as customer service, marketing or sales. However, aptitude is more important than experience.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to join a technology start-up with high growth potential. Your role and responsibilities will likely evolve at a fast pace and you’ll be working in an environment that’s comfortable, collaborative, transparent and focused.
- Perceptive and meticulous
- Articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and people skills
- Ability to work independently, diligently and efficiently
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Previous experience in startups or technology is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in operations, analysis, marketing, or communications is desirable but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'