Specialists in sports betting analysis. Their clients rely on them to maximize their returns, requiring a clever, fast and well organised approach.
There are endless opportunities here that best suit talented individuals who want management to get out of their way while they make stuff happen - creatively and reliably. Such people are really valuable and can be kept busy, interested and rewarded.
This is a permanent graduate position based near Kings Cross, Central London, paying £27-32k per annum.
As an operations analyst your role will be to research the practical aspects of implementing our betting strategies as well as being in charge of calculating accurate costings for these implementations.
Key duties include:
- Thorough research of business opportunities
- Contacting and communicating with potential clients
- Assist with overseas operations
- Calculate accurate cost estimates for projects.
The ideal candidates skills and experience:
- Educated to graduate level
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and tenacious personality
- Positive attitude
- A strong desire to learn and an ability to adapt to new environments
What are the perks of working here:
- Strong starting salary - plus discretionary performance bonus
- 25 days holiday per annum + bank holiday
- Private health insurance & pension plan
- Complimentary gym membership after probation period
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'