BRILLIANT opportunity in this high-end luxury interior design and property development company based near Surbiton. They are seeking a bright, enthusiastic, motivated team player to be their Office Administrator supporting a team of 15.
Joining a vibrant and creative team, you will be taking on a busy Office Administrator role supporting the team of Designers. This is an amazing opportunity for a graduate looking for a varied role in a growing company offering lots of room to progress!!
Opportunities for involvement within this role include:
- Answering telephone calls and acting as first point of contact for visitors
- Ordering samples
- Maintaining the design inbox
- Supporting the design and administration of marketing materials
- Printing and binding presentations
- Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Post, franking and booking couriers Filing, faxing and scanning
Strong academics with a good Degree are essential, and an interest in property / interior design is advantageous. You are immaculately presented, articulate, enjoy working in a creative environment, proactive, and above all have a great attitude!
This company is renowned for fast-tracking brilliance and promoting their staff! Opportunity to progress into other areas within the business for the right candidate!
Due to the location of their office applicants must have a driving license and their own transport.
Please apply by sending your CV.
- Interior Design
- Office Administrator