Graduate Office Administrator
Location: South East London (office based)
DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is part of the DEKRA Group, the world’s largest automotive service provider. DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is a small, friendly but highly motivated multilingual team based in London. We act as the UK agent of many motor insurers throughout Europe handling claims arising from road accidents in the UK and abroad.
Looking for a Graduate Office Administrator job? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly organised and attentive graduate to join our London office.
Working closely with the Office Manager, you will be assisting with the general day-to-day running of the office with increasing responsibility as your role develops. The company’s small team in London will need you to be extremely flexible as you work on a variety of tasks to help maintain the smooth running of the business.
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post
- Printing, filing and all other general administration
- Matter opening and closing
- Standard form completion
- Answering incoming telephone calls and reception cover
- Data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent typing skills (will be required to carry out a typing test)
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- A proactive individual with a can-do attitude who can deal confidently and appropriately with a wide range of external & internal audiences
- Proficient knowledge and experience with all MS Windows based software including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and workload prioritisation
If you would like to work with a company that truly values their staff and retains a genuine 'family feel’ whilst enjoying the benefits of working with a medium to large organisation, please send us your CV.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Graduate Level
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job