An exceptional opportunity as a Graduate* Negotiator has arisen within a successful and fast growing company in the City of London! This is a reputable and longstanding company with a history of dealing with high net worth clients. Our client is looking for a confident, proactive and positive candidate to join their fast paced sales team.
Role: Graduate* Negotiator
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 *Depending on experience
Location: City of London
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
Industry: Software and Technology
Job Duties - this is not an exclusive list.
- The teams are working towards annual targets. KPI's will be based on sales.
- Take incoming calls and answer any queries from customers or supplies
- Visit, consult and advise, with clients and suppliers
- Represent the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers.
- Monitor sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties
- Keep company in house systems up to date
- General ad hoc administration
The ideal candidate will have brilliant negotiation skills a long with a can-do attitude with eagerness to achieve and exceed their targets!
Experience & Personality
Credible History - Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent*
A strong sense of independence is required as well as having the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job