Competitive salaries | Clear career progression | Employee training | NFoPP qualification | Christmas and summer parties | Additional day of holiday for your birthday | Pool cars | Mobile telephone
Key Responsibilities of Sales Negotiator:
* Accompany viewing at properties.
* Arranging for the marketing material to be provided for new instructions.
* Marketing and promoting properties for rent.
* Registering applicants.
* Advising clients and tenants about the buying and selling process
* Preparing sales brochures.
* Representing clients in negotiation with prospective buyers.
* Arranging conveyancing (legal sale and purchase documents).
* Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents
Skills of Sales Negotiator:
* Competent computer skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work within a team.
* An understanding of the sales process.
* Enthusiasm, drive and ambition.
* Ability to negotiate and sell.
* Good time management
- Graduate Sales Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job