ICBC Standard Bank Plc (ICBCS) is 60% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China and 40% by Standard Bank. ICBCS benefits from a unique Chinese and African parentage and an unrivalled global network and level of expertise.
ICBCS is a leading financial markets and commodities bank, driven to deliver the right outcomes for our stakeholders, clients, counterparties and the markets in which we operate. We deliver products in an environment which considers the appropriate needs of our clients, whilst providing guidance and expertise to ensure our employees understand our business and uphold the highest levels of conduct. We want passionate and talented individuals who are motivated by high growth potential being achieved in doing business the right way.
Headquartered in London, ICBCS also has operations in Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, and New York.
ICBC Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for a graduate to join the Murex team at our London offices.
This is a junior technical role within the GM IT team. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated proactive individual who will be expected to work in a dynamic changing environment.This opportunity will provide a detailed overview of technology in our Global markets division and an opportunity to quickly build up a broad understanding of the Global Markets sector and learn a diverse range of banking products.
The role will involve training on the banks strategic trading applications. In addition, the successful candidate will also be expected to study towards the CFA level 1 qualification. This opportunity offers an excellent overview of both the technical and business aspect of the Bank.
- Providing day-to-day support/analysis for all FICE GM systems
- Developing and delivering minor technical enhancements as specified by the business users
- Plan and schedule workload to tight deadlines
- Build an understanding of our trading applications and associated products through in house training and courses.
- Gain an understanding of financial products by taking the CFA level examination.
- Undertake a structured 12 month training program with continuous assessment through which they will be exposed to various aspects of the bank.
- Build strong working relationships with both the team and with all other areas of the bank
- Be able to undertake both functional and technical tasks as required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job