Graduate Medical Sales - Sports Injury Solutions
Location: SE London - Kent
Package: Â£28,000 â€" 35,000 basic salary + Â£50,000 commission + company car
- Rare Chance to Break into Medical Sales!
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Â£50,000 commission
- Ongoing Development & Promotion
The Role: Representing a $16billion turnover business, the successful Territory Sales Manager will be dealing with surgeons, nurses and theatre managers on a regular basis. Selling sports medicine products and devices used in joint repair, you will target NHS hospitals across SE London and Kent. Not a role for the faint hearted â€" you will be present during theatre, training staff and overseeing procedures. You will inherit a portfolio of accounts but also prospecting new business, networking and self generating leads.
The Company: A worldwide household name â€" this global leader designs and manufacturers some of the most advanced devices in the industry! A FTSE100 company turning over an impressive $16billion, they offer an excellent value proposition to the NHS. A broad range of instruments, implants and technologies are used by healthcare professionals in over 100 countries, resulting in $4billion of annual sales last year!!
For this Territory Sales Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Business to business sales experience
- Not squeamish, able to cope in theatre
- Articulate, fast learner â€" take on board anatomy training
- Full driving license
- Up to Â£35,000 basic salary depending on experience
- An additional Â£50,000 commission
- Company car, laptop, mobile, healthcare and pension
- Graduate Medical Sales
- Trainee Medical Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'