Company: Urgo Medical
Position: Graduate Medical Sales Representative
Territory: Darlington, North Tees and Harrogate
Vacancy Type: Permanent - Full Time
Ashfield Healthcare are proud to be working with Urgo Medical to recruit a Graduate Medical Sales Representative covering Darlington, North Tees and Harrogate. This role would be to promote, sell and ensure proper distribution of products in the specific portfolio of advanced wound care dressings, compression bandages and hosiery and anti-embolism stockings in both the acute and community markets. This is an exciting opportunity suitable for Graduates new to the industry.
Since entering the market in 2002 Urgo Medical has achieved its objective of becoming a major contributor to the UK wound healing community, and are now number 4 in the current market place They offer a complete range of wounds management dressing and bandages.
Urgo wound healing solutions are designed to encourage better wound-healing and improve quality of life patients whilst maintaining cost effectiveness and acknowledging budgetary constraints.
• Participation in the development and implementation of local business plans.
• Working with the Healthcare Partnership Manager within the Region to ensure all hospital and community Formularies are secured and fully merchandised.
• Achievement of annual sales and market share targets within the agreed budgets.
• To have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the Company products, policies and objectives.
• To provide customers with medical information regarding the products marketing by the Company through effective presentation and listening skills.
• To develop the image and profile of the Company through knowledge of the marketing strategy and us of Corporate selling tools.
• To manage and develop the individual Sales territory through analysis of available sales and marketing data.
• To organise and manage customer meetings, study days and exhibitions within the territory.
• To participate in Regional and National Sales Meetings and share experiences to improve overall efficiency.
• To develop personal skills by ensuring that product and Clinical knowledge is up to date and by identifying areas where further training might be needed.
• Demonstrate effective use of Urgo CRM and CLM systems in accordance with agreed KPIs and objectives.
• End user selling, preferably customer needs led, with the ability to assimilate technical product knowledge.
• Degree level or equivalent, ideally in business.
Ashfield Healthcare is an energetic, fast-paced environment where people are highly valued. We’ll provide you with all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It’s our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield and Urgo Medical.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"