Ashfield are looking for bright and ambitious graduates - Together we improve lives, let’s start with yours.
As a graduate Medical Sales Representative you will be the vital link between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals. You will build partnerships with healthcare professionals, demonstrating the value your products bring to them and their patients in order to reach sales targets, (whilst working in a specific geographical location).
Each year we give over 200 graduates their first opportunities as Medical Representatives, on sales territories across the UK - with unrivalled training and development opportunities you really can build your career with us.
The position offers an excellent starting salary, company car, laptop, pension, healthcare scheme and unrivalled training. A science degree is desirable but not essential. If you are willing to relocate we are particularly keen to hear from you.
- Develop an understanding of the relevant product and diseases area to facilitate detailed sales discussions with medical professionals
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals
- Keep up to date with any changes to the NHS
- Plan and organise your own diary to achieve sales and activity targets set by the company
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
- Initiate, organise and carry out sales presentations
- Monitor and utilise all relevant promotional literature as part of the sales process
- Ideally a 2.1 degree - science not essential but preferred.
- Some work experience in a sales or customer facing environment
- Evidence of achievement outside of your academic career
- Good rapport, planning and organising
- A real desire to challenge yourself to succeed and exceed targets
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc is the UK's largest contract services organisation, offering the most comprehensive and flexible solutions in pharmaceutical outsourcing.
As an international healthcare services organisation, with more than 6,000 employees across 22 countries, we are united by a single mission; to partner with our clients to improve lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
For us, it's about having people in the business who are capable of seizing opportunities and driving sustainable growth. For you, it's about having opportunities to learn and develop while building a long-term career in an international company.
We think the generous rewards and massive scope for development are why many talented people choose to stay with us. We hope you'll join us and be one of them
It's our people that have made us successful, which is why we employ people who are committed to our values; Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job