We require a driven and determined individual to work as a Medical Device Sales Representative working within diabetic products and glucose testing solutions for our client.
Working with Primary and Secondary care dealing with Nurses, GP’s, Pharmacists and Health-boards to gain Formulary inclusion for our client’s diabetic products and additional products within Aberdeen health boards - which has opportunity to grow!
Responsibilities as a Sales Representative will include:
- Identifying and developing key opinion leaders to positively influence the Primary Care use of their portfolio of products within diabetes.
- Effectively negotiating and influencing key stakeholders across Primary Care / secondary care and key decision makers for Formulary inclusion.
- Maximising sales of products by seeking opportunities for business development - promoting Products and Services within their assigned territory.
- 'Cold calling’ to arrange meetings at surgeries and hospitals.
- Maintaining excellent on-going knowledge of the diabetic products and glucose testing solutions, company products and competitor activity.
- Analysing, planning implementing and reviewing the Local Health Economy Plans to ensure highest ROI.
- Recording and tracking activity of customer accounts on CRM system.
- Delivering training to Healthcare professionals and patients.
- Attending events and conferences.
- Preferable location - Aberdeen
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to first degree level in a STEM/Science subject within last 2 years
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ambitious, driven and target orientated, sales skills desirable
- In-depth knowledge of the Medical sales industry preferred skills
- Has had shadowing experience within a similar field
- Desire to succeed and self motivated
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent IT (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), time management and organisational skills.
- Have a driving license
Benefits of the role:
- £24,000 basic salary
- Up to £10k commission/bonuses
- Company car + Expenses paid for
- Tablet/Laptop & mobile
- Primary Care
- Sales Representative
- Medical Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'