Graduate Medial Sales - Surgical Devices
- If you're looking to break into Graduate Medical Sales and want to work for an international supplier of surgical devices, then this is an ideal opportunity
- Well presented, sharp and confident candidates needed
Sector: Surgical Devices
Role: Based from home you will be given several NHS accounts where you will be focused on developing relationships with surgeons and theatre managers. Your first year will be spent training and shadowing senior sales people to gain a complete understanding of the business and infrastructure. To be considered you will need to have gained a good degree in a science subject and have plenty of achievements of note outside your academic qualifications.
The Company: This multibillion pound company has an exciting and unique opportunity for calibre science graduates to join their graduate sales team. Candidates that are driven, determined high achievers should only apply for this role.
Duties will include:
- Account development
- Working in theatres
- Consulting with surgeons
- Working from home managing a field territory
- Technical support
For this Graduate Business Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 2:1 in science subject
- Notable achievements in life
- Excellent personal presentation
- Polished, articulate and considered
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £28,000 Basic
- Plus £5,000 Bonus
- Company Car
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'