This is an amazing and rare chance to join one of the leading Out of Home media owners in the UK. They are seeking a confident, analytical and media focused candidate to join their London HQ in an entry level role that will provide solid foundations to develop a successful career in the company.
You will learn all aspects of the business before taking on client specific commercial responsibility. The Media Executive will work closely with Account Managers and clients, and be involved with all aspects of the advertising sales process, while managing multiple tasks effectively to ensure delivery of team and business goals.
Your core responsibilities will involve:
- Build and maintain relationships with aligned client partners
- Respond promptly and accurately to briefs
- Question client requirements and prepare briefs that accurately reflect their needs,
- Seek opportunities to proactively educate and inspire customers both over the phone and face to face
- Align clients need and requirements to company's offering taking advantage of all data and insight
- Demonstrate smart negotiation skills making use of all internal resources
- Efficiently use all internal systems to accurately record and manage bookings,
- Calmly deal with customer complaints - this team is the first point of contact for troubleshooting.
Product and Strategy
- Build outstanding knowledge of the product portfolio, pricing and packaging
- Build and share opinions about optimal use of products
- Maintain detailed understanding of out of home and wider media market
- Consistently understand and act upon strategies to achieve target pricing and occupancy
- Work with Planning teams to ensure the team has the most up to date and useful information for use in client discussions
- Execute proactive teamwork to cover often stretching workloads
- Align effectively with Agency Sales team to establish shared sales strategies and priorities
- Share you knowledge and skills with junior staff
- Work closely with Sales Support to ensure scheduling and content are delivered accurately.
- Work to exceed targets through selling, up-selling and cross selling products to specialists
- Accurately forecast future performance vs. targets .
- Proactivity manage anticipated gaps.
What we are looking for:
- Graduate calibre with skills across data analysis and strong numerical abilities
- A task driven individual who gains satisfaction from brilliantly servicing clients in order to maximise sales revenue
- A customer focused individual with excellent communication skills
- Someone who enjoys developing new relationships into strong commercial ties
- An analytical mindset able to draw conclusions from data
- You should enjoy swift and efficient solution building
- Someone who is comfortable delivering at pace and working in a commercial environment
- Proactive, organised and self motivated
- An excellent team player who enjoys working towards team and business goals
- Annual Salary £19,500 and two salary reviews in your first 18 months.
- Quarterly targeted Group Bonus Scheme
- 25 days annual leave and more.....
Interested? Please apply immediately to Shape Media.
- Account Manager
- Advertising Sales
- Graduate Level