Graduate Media Business Development Executive
Role: Graduate Business Development Executive - Media & Advertising
Location: Central London
Salary: £22,000 (OTE £35,000)
Start Date: Flexible Start Dates
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunities to travel worldwide
- Huge opportunities for progression
- Ongoing training and support throughout your career
- Be part of a rapidly growing family with a great company culture
Our service helps business owners, experts, artists, etc. get massive exposure - which results in traffic, leads and sales! With offices all over the UK and in Asia, Europe and North America, we have global outreach and are looking to expand further with the help of a switched on, determined Graduate Business Development Executive.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, you will be tasked with developing valuable collaborations with other companies and promoting our company by:
- Reaching out to companies through email, call and skype campaigns and making valuable, long-term relationships
- Travelling to industry events across the world where you will be networking with 6-8 figure business owners
- Identifying potential clients and offering our core proposals to new audiences
Perhaps your current or previous role in sales has become stale and you'd like to work on a challenging and exciting new project - this is for you! Here you will have a direct impact on multiple aspects of the company as a Business Development Executive, so you will be an invaluable asset to the company.
We are looking for:
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious, proactive, and tenacious
- Ideally degree educated (but not mandatory)
- Experience in a sales environment is highly valued (e.g. Telesales, Door-to-door, Promotion, Recruitment, B2B, Estate Agency)
If you think you'd be well suited to this role and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Millie Hodgkinson at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'