Graduate Mechatronics Engineer / Graduate Robotics Engineer required to join an exciting and growing manufacturer of Robotics, Controls and Automated machinery in the Congleton-Manchester area. The successful Graduate Mechatronics Engineer will join the Design and Development Team in the from-scratch design of brand new machinery and refinement of existing systems. The successful candidate will be degree qualified in a mechatronics / automation / robotics field of study.
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer Position Overview
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out Software Development, PLC programming and hardware design. Following each project from cradle to grave.
- Working alongside experienced engineers to further your own skillset and develop further understanding of robotic design and programming.
- Programming using languages and packages such as TIA Portal / Siemens S7.
- Digital System and Electronic Design.
- Carrying out Testing and Proof of Concept work.
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in a Mechatronics / Automation / Robotics field of study is essential.
- A year in industry while at University or working experience would be advantageous but NOT essential.
- Proficiency in the use of C++ or MATLAB / LabVIEW is essential.
- Proficiency in the use of Siemens S7 / TIA Portal desired but not essential. Working alongside experienced engineers, you will gain knowledge and skills to grow as an engineer.
- A pro-active and self-motivated attitude is required for this position. Training and coaching is given, but initiative will be required.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- A Full UK Driving Licence would be desirable but not essential for this position.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Graduate Mechatronics Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £22,000-£27,000
- 30 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays + Option to buy 5 more
- Performance Based Bonus
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'